Pilot ILMILY Limited Edition Erasable Gel Pen - 0.4 mm - Cherry / Peach
Introducing the Pilot ILMILY Limited Edition Erasable Gel Pen! A pen that changes color when erased, fulfilled "Color two color". But what is the meaning of "Color two color"? The ink is the cherry color you are writing but after the handwriting has dried sufficiently, erased it with the end of the shaft. The color of the handwriting changes to peach color. Please noticed, the handwriting will not disappear even if the changed color is further erased. It will not return to its original color.
· Please do not use it for documents, addresses, etc.
· Please use the pen upright as much as possible and with light writing pressure.
· Do not place in direct sunlight or places with high temperatures. The ink color changes when the temperature exceeds 60℃. At around -10°C, the handwriting may return to its original color.
· Do not use it for writing on anything other than paper.
· Depending on the type of paper and the characteristics of the printed matter, such as thermal paper, it may not be suitable for use.
An erasable gel pen that changes color when erased. In order to see what you have accomplished, write your list with this pen and then erased the tasks with the end of the pen to see what you have accomplished. The color changes indicate achieved, and they will undoubtedly provide you with a sense of fulfillment.
Nib: 0.4 mm
Ink Color: Cherry
Length: 142 mm / 6 inch