Tombow MONO Graph Shaker Mechanical Pencil - 0.5 mm - Gold
This modern and stylish mechanical pencil is chock-full of cool features. This pencil features "MONO Eraser" and "shake-mechanism." There is no need to let go and re-grip your pencil whenever extending the lead. Just shake the pencil up and down! Also, pushing the clip downward can extend the lead. This conventional click mechanism is very smooth and easy. Push the clip upward to lock the shaker mechanism. When it is locked, do not have to worry about accidentally extending the lead. Even when the pencil is shaken, the lead will not come out. Twist type "MONO Eraser" can adjust the length of the eraser. It Comes with a MONO high-quality eraser.
The position of drawing or writing can see through the long guide pipe. The popular Tombow Mono eraser is installed at the top with a twist mechanism and a usable length of approximately 0.7 inches (1.8 cm). This attractive pencil has a metallic gold body. The gray grip area and a clear clip are transparent.
Precaution for Use
- The eraser is extendable as long as the cap can be twisted smoothly. Twisting forcedly may damage the mechanism.
- The eraser may break if extended too much.
- Recommending length of the eraser is 3-4 mm.
- If the lead does not advance, use the clip knock to extend the lead before using the shake mechanism.
- When the lock mechanism does not work properly, hold the clip with your fingers to lock it.
- Avoiding exposure to high temperature, high humidity, and direct sunlight when storing.