TIPS FOR KEEPING A BULLET JOURNAL EVEN IF YOU CAN'T DRAW.
Stationery Pal is here to tell you that you don't have to be artistically inclined to keep a good bullet journal.
If you still want to add artistic flair to your bullet journal, the Stationery Pal team has some easy bullet journal tips for you if you can't draw. This guide will show you some easy techniques to add style to your journal.
1. Keep a simple aesthetic lookSimple journal words are incredibly easy to make and can sometimes look better than full-on doodle journals.
You may adapt the minimalism of your journal to your skill set. For example, if you have some drawing skills, you could try making a cute minimalist doodle theme involving something easy to draw, such as clouds or flowers; on the other hand, if you don't want to draw anything, you could just include words, as shown in the picture above.
2. Watch videos on Stationery Pal Youtube ChannelIf you are more of a visual learner, there are plenty of videos on Stationery Pal that are geared towards drawing or doodling in your bullet journal. The Stationery Pal channel is very bullet journal oriented and focuses on more of a delightful style of bullet journaling and setting up your layouts.
3. Find step-by-step instructions on our social media websites.
If you've been bullet journaling for any length of time, you've almost certainly looked for ideas on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok. If you want to add some artistic touches to your bullet journal, social media is a great place to start.
Many visuals illustrate step-by-step instructions for almost any sort of drawing or doodle, with different levels of detail.
You should absolutely look over Stationery Pal's Pinterest board for tons of ideas.
4. You can use stickers to decorate your bullet journal
Stickers are an easy way to add color to your bullet journal. If your drawing abilities aren't that good, we recommend grabbing some stickers to fill in your journal.
Stickers aren't just for decoration; they can also be really useful. And Stationery Pal is a great place to find the perfect sticker.
A little tip: if you buy stickers on matte paper, you can add your own color or write right on top of them!
6. Use PrintablesIf you're having trouble drawing, or if there's a specific style you'd like to try but don't think you have the skill or time to set up, this tip may come in handy.
Time-saving methods include printing out a printable (like a mood tracker) and attaching it to your bullet journal. Viola! Your dream has now become a reality.
Stationery Pal offers digital products that you can download and print for your Bujo.
7. Consider making use of stamps
Stamps are another alternative if you can't draw or don't want to spend the time trying. As stamps are becoming incredibly common in the bullet journal community, more and more types are being offered. They can be a quick and simple way to improve the consistency of your journal. Another advantage of stamps is that you can entirely control the colors.
If you want to know more about using stamps in your bullet journal, we suggest checking out the Stationery Pal stamps.
8. Practice!If you can't draw, our final bullet journal tip is to practice. Take the above-mentioned ideas that speak to you and put them into practice, whether it's watching a different YouTube video every day or simply utilizing stickers in your journal every day. You may even use your bullet journal to encourage this. Schedule 10-15 minutes of practice per day.
At the end of the day, your bullet journal should only serve you, and by applying the tips that resonate with you, you'll have the bullet journal of your dreams.
Even if you can't draw, we hope you'll see that you can still keep a bullet journal—after all, drawing isn't necessary. If you've been looking for ways to spice up your journal, we hope these simple bullet journal ideas will inspire you.
We are currently in the middle of our sale. Don't let this offer pass you by! Hurry and get the best deal we've got! Simply enter the promo code "SUNFLOWER" 🌻 upon checkout to enjoy the benefits of this wonderful discount!
Leave a comment