Kuretake ZIG Clean Color Dot Double-Sided Marker - Summer Sun 503
Zig Clean Color Dot is a dual-tip marker with a 0.5mm fine tip on one end and a flexible dot tip on the other. It is water-based, layer-able pigment ink. There are 18 colors for choice. These dual-tip markers have a 0.5mm plastic point on one end for fine lines and writing. The other side features a flexible rounded tip that easily makes dots of various sizes depending on how hard you press down. Dots of various sizes can be drawn by adjusting the pressure applied to the pen tip.
A creative new marker for lettering, doodles, and jazzing up journals & planner pages! The juicy ink flow also makes this tip fun for lettering!
- 0.5 mm bullet tip.
- Squishy dot tip.
- Water-based pigment ink.
- Please do not press firmly on the dot tip.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight or high temperatures.
- Replace cap firmly after use.
- The pigment markers must be stored in the horizontal position.
- Depending on the paper, it may bleed through the back of the paper.
- Xylene-free conforms to ASTM D 4237, ACMI-certified for safety, registered AP mark.