💚From Bottle to Pen! When a water bottle becomes the body of a retractable roller ball gel pen. These environmental friendly Retractable Ballpoint Pens are the world's first pens made from recycled plastic bottles.
Since the launch of B2P, over 7 million plastic bottles have been recycled to make B2P pens. That is a lot of plastic which may otherwise have ended up in landfill or the oceans of Europe.🗑️
- By producing a Begreen B2P gel ink pen with recycled plastic, Pilot is reducing the carbon footprint of the pen compared to the same pen produced without recycled plastic.
- Effectiveness and writing comfort thanks to the unique fluidity and ultra-softness of the Pilot gel ink.
- Refillable product more economical and respectful of the environment.
- Retractable tip: a pen ready in one click, no more lost caps!
- Made with 89.79% of recycled plastic (excluding consumables), to reduce our impact on the environment.
Together, we can make a difference and help save our planet's resources. A small gesture can make a significant difference in our fight against climate change!✔️